Friday, July 13, 2012

Three Shit Songs


I was on the road today, and I didn't finish the post I started this morning, so to keep my posting level up, I've decided to quickly blog about three songs that have re-intruded upon my consciousness in the past week. I first encountered these horrid tunes when I worked at a textile plant. The ladies on the second floor liked to listen to Hamilton's "K-Y FM" which played what is evidently known as "Easy Rock." This term includes sickeningly saccharine, corporate love pablum. These tunes were playing constantly for months at a time and I do not possess the ability to tune things out. While I was pushing a bin full of oven-mitts or table-cloths around, I'd be hearing every bloody word of all the stupid lyrics of all these crappy tunes. (This is probably why I'm so angry all the time. One reason anyway. And my inability to tune things out is also an inability to forget about the glaring hypocrisy and abominable ignorance and crude lies of the right-wing. Which is why I despise them so.)

And so, without any further ado, or introductions or anything, here they are. Comments are welcome!




Sweet jeebus almighty but that was painful.

No comments: