Thursday, December 29, 2011

Holiday Hiatus

The politicians are home with their families and their constituents (and the occasional hookers), and us lefty bloggers have exposed the shit-headery of the right-wing for years, ... (to no effect as harper has won a majority and Ford became mayor of Toronto)*, and I've got a bit of a cold, so I don't really know what to say.



*Right-wing shit-heads usually take this as an opportunity to gloat. To whit: "Your team only won because they bribed the referee, poisoned our team, and because your coach is the league president's son." "Yeah, but we still won. Nyah! Nyah!"

4 comments:

Beijing York said...

Get well soon, thwap.

And best wishes for 2012. Maybe the tide will turn (fingers and toes crossed).

thwap said...

Thanks Beijing York. I can't begin to imagine what the next trip around the sun holds for us.

karen said...

Hope your cold is gone soon. I was going to say I hoped you would feel better, but what with the state of things...

I'm with Beijing York, hoping the tide will turn. Have you seen any of what LeadNow is up to? I find that pretty hopeful.

Happy New Year Thwap. Thanks for an enjoyable blog and the beginning of an interesting conversation.

thwap said...

Thanks karen,

I haven't read anything from LeadNow for over a week.

It's an email account that I sometimes forget to use check though!

I should clarify that I think things are going to get a lot stinkier in 2012, but I've no idea how stinky.