Friday, September 23, 2011

Fucking Moron Fag-Bashing Fuck-ups

My enthusiasm for gays serving in the military is even less than it is for gay marriage. Which is to say, I wish there were no militaries for gay, straight, bisexual, buy-sexual, whatever, to join and I wish there were no need for marriages to be recognized by authoritarian institutions.

But be that as it may, I am glad when gays win legal recognition of their humanity and their equality, as represented by the demise of DADT in the US military.

Obviously that makes me an enemy of Rick Santorum and the cheering gaggle of moronic homophobes who cheered him when he said he'd ban gays in the military if elected president.

I know that Dan Savage has condemned the vicious homophobe to having his name associated with the frothy residue of shit and spunk that can result from anal sex, but that's about all I knew about Santorum. I knew he was a virulent homophobe but until watching that clip I didn't know that he was a TOTAL idiot.

Apparently Santorum believes that allowing gays in the military means promoting gay sex in the military. As in, allowing gay orgies in the showers and allowing gay soldiers to fellate each other when they're on active duty. Why Santorum believes this is anyone's guess. Maybe such thoughts just come unbidden to his mind and there's nothing he can do to control them.

Ricky baby - think for a second: Heterosexuals, male and female, are allowed to serve in the military, ... correct? Now, does allowing heteros in the military mean that male and female soldiers are allowed an extra five minutes to fuck each other in the showers before dinner? Are there male-female sniper teams who are compelled to go down on each other while on duty? No Rick, allowing heteros in the military doesn't mean any of these things. (I'll admit that there are a lot of rapes.)

Allowing gays in the military means that gays and lesbians are allowed to be soldiers. End of story. That's it. No more, no less. It's not a "social experiment." It's acknowledging the reality that some people are gay and that that shouldn't mean that they're of an inferior grade of citizen to anyone else. Of course, if Santorum were smart enough to have figured that out he wouldn't be babbling all that other stupid nonsense.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You better hope there is still a military and police around if the left ever take power, you know to protect the left's sorry ass. To bad they will turn on the left and help in the butchering of them. Think a leftwing government would last? Think leftwingers have a right to life? Think again.

thwap said...

You're funny. In a stupid sort of way.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
thwap said...

Two things big-shot:

1. If you haven't read it already ...

http://thwapschoolyard.blogspot.com/2009/08/wanted-better-grade-of-troll.html

2. As you'll read in the link above, the empty-headed insults from a person that I know almost nothing about, are self-evidently inconsequential.

I won't post anything from any anonymous poseur who doesn't address the substance of my posts.

I make this condition confident in the belief that anyone so viscerally opposed to my politics is an idiot and utterly incapable of arguing coherently.

I'm under no obligation to publish your empty blustering and your insults mean absolutely nothing to me.

I'm only interested in observing your failure to match me intellectually.

Anonymous said...

Of course you think that anyone who is opposed to you is less human, after all you are a member of the leftwing master race, are you not?

Isn't that what your "leaders" tell you? You are better than everyone else? You have the correct political line? You have to believe that don't you? I mean your whole political movement has been such a failure in this country. And now the "left" is so divided you lot couldn't even order lunch together, let alone a whole nation.

You talk and you talk but never do. Sad, but not shocking. The left are nothing but a bunch do nothings. You will go to your graves knowthing that you gain nothing and lost everything to a worthless and weak cause.

P.S I agree that it is past time for the United States to welcome gays and lesbians into the military, attacking the left is a better use of time and material.

thwap said...

:)

I published that not because you actually made some sort of attempt to debate anything (like I'd asked) but because it's so laughably pointless.

"leftwing master race"! My "leaders"? [wtf??? Who are my "leaders"???]

My political movement has been such a failure? What is that even supposed to mean? Are you a Liberal when the Liberals win and a Conservative when the Conservatives win? Is that how you judge the worth of policies and analyses?

Aside from the fact that the NDP just kicked the Liberals out of official opposition status, and the fact that we have a garbage political culture, ... who is right and who is wrong?

The facts are that neo-liberalism has failed and that Jim Flaherty is the only finance minister who was ever off by $50 billion in his revenue forecast for the year.

My cause is "worthless and weak" is it?

Why is that?

Because a shit-head such as yourself says that it is?

You contemptible fool.

You never say what you're about. You never say just what it is about the left or our arguments that is so worthless and weak.

You just type meaningless strings of words and then pat yourself on the back.

You can't articulate what you believe and you can't adequately critique me, so you type your stupid drivel about how I should kill myself.

That's your whole game, right there. Just another cowardly blowhard without a fucking clue.