Thursday, November 25, 2010

Patrick Ross's reply to the Judge's ruling

According to Balbulican in Dr. Dawg's comments:

It’s not quite accurate to say that Patrick failed to respond to the Notice of Libel. I have obtained partial transcript:

…LOL so much for so called legal ‘expertise’. What you fail to realize, your so called “honour” is that Day has failed utterly to prove any of the many allegations he has made against me and is thus just as guilty as you foolishly assert I am. Now that I have completely demolished your supposed ‘finding’ I might accept an apology which I know of course will not be forthcoming because you probably don’t even realize how badly you’ve just been beaten…

…etc.

I'm tired so I thought i'd make that my blog post for today. Because I liked it.

4 comments:

900ft Jesus said...

that's perfect. You nailed it.

ck said...

Well, I'm going to get picky here. One little minute detail. Twatsy doesn't really say LOL. Not dramatic enough for him; it's ROTFLMAO

Good one, Balb!

Jim Parrett said...

For some reason, I just opened my patio doors and yelled out, "justice!".

Finally we get a break.

thwap said...

Such a defeat could not have happened to a more rancid slab of baloney!