Thursday, September 24, 2009

How Great is America ...

You know, I'm proud to be able to say that I've never dissed the intelligence of the US-American people. I've never thought "Americans are stupid" and if you don't believe me you can look!!! I've said their political culture is debased and i've explained why.

The thing is; I've just watched the following and I just recognized that this whole thing comes from NASA which is not just humanity's space exploration program, but it's more specifically those other white people (with a tad more black people than i'm used to) hosting the 6 o'clock buffalo news who come from the land of Carter and Reagan as opposed to Trudeau, Clark, Trudeau, Mulroney that i'm used to 's ???? 'NATIONAL' whatever.



Isn't this stuff cool.

2 comments:

Lindsay Stewart said...

Awesome! I fully support the further exploration of space, moon colony, L-5 colony, manned Mars missions, asteroid mining, let's go!

thwap said...

That whole 5 part series is great.