Sunday, January 11, 2009

No Longer on Vacation in India

I don't have so much jet-lag, as I didn't sleep from the morning of January 9th, to the 18-hour flight starting on 2:30 am on the 10th, until 8pm in the evening in Canada. I'm a little tired though.

The blog will be more active after today. I notice that I still have Indian alphabets on my tool-bar.

I also notice that Canada's "mission" in Afghanistan turns out to be the same disaster it's been for the past seven years. Therefore, it is still true that I saved a lot of time by basically ignoring all the crapola spewed by right-wing war enthusiasts over the years. They were wrong in 2001 and they continue to be murderously stupidly wrong in 2009.

I also can't fail to note the significance of Ontario's have-not status after decades of de-industrialization and public sector spending cuts. All those lost manufacturing jobs were not replaced by sexy, high-paying jobs in information services, ... this comes as a surprise to nobody but liberal and "conservative" nitwits.

No comments: